Sunday, August 14

Review: My 1st Full Lace Wig

I have finally got caught in the fury of lace wigs. I personally never really wear wigs. But after watching so many divas on YouTube I figure I gotta give it a try.

The unit I have chose to purchase is a custom full lace wig. It has stretch in the crown. The lace is swiss and is medium brown in color. The hair is 100% Indian Remy Light Yaki in #2. It's 14" long w/ layers. The density of this wig is 130.
I ordered from www.orderwigsonline.com for $145 before tax and shipping charges.

Ladies, Divas, Queens I have come alive. This wig is gorgeous. After doin some minor tweeking it is so me. I'm really glad that the wig came with layers. Less work for me. I notice most of the other sites sold wigs of all 1 length. But most importantly check out the hairline. Everyone knows the hairline is what makes these wigs a success or a flop. The only negative issues I had were the knots were bleached only around the perimeter and it slightly got onto some of the roots. But overall its a fabulous unit. Also, the customer service was beyond wonderful. P.S. Thanx Tom

Watch me on YouTube @msnita83fly
Follow me on Twitter @msnita83
Check me out on Chictopia.com @ChicDivaGlam

The Back

With lace attached

Front View

Side View

The Parting

On Olivia Vonn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment